View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #81
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Sorry fellers, I have been less than obnoxious owing to my being in Concord, NC for an entire week and AFK.
I was reading some online facts n figgers and read this.....West Virginia goes into the game averaging 42.0 points
and 435 yards of offense per game. LSU's defense is allowing just 12.0 points, 47.7 rushing yards and 207.7 total
yards per game.

Hehe, they WERE averaging 42 pernts a game, lol. Now I am not thinking that LSU is gonna walk into Morgantown
and just have their way all day, but I am feeling pretty good now that we are on an actual one QB system down in
Baton Rouge, NO MATTER the young man's previous history. And this is a GREAT year to have a so-so QB in the SEC,
cause almost no one's got anything better. So yeah, I see another W for the tigers. Hope we steal it from "W"VU.

Good luck BAMA, beat the Hogs.
Gotta tell ya, Brad, I'm putting this game as my money play of the week. WVU, in my opinion, will be as small as Oregon was against LSU but not as fast.
I think the bayou bengals roll*.

*Notice how I added a little Tide diction in there for ya? I thought so.
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote