View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 08:09 AM   #18
icantbejon
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jon
Trading: (10)
Cohiba Army (Active)
icantbejon will become famous soon enoughicantbejon will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Taboo gets the big BOO today...

I have indeed tried many of the Havana LRs in the past, probably 4 others. I like them. That was why this was so frustrating. Smoking conditions were solid as far as I'm aware, I was outside and it was probably 55 out. Wasn't even that dry outside, as rainy season has come to Iraq. My humi stays at a constant 70/70 unless my hygro is lying to me. I really wasn't trying to bash Taboo. I've had great service and great cigars from them. As a matter of fact, Rob has already contacted me about this post. I'm not looking for him to correct the situation though, cause it wasn't anything he did. Bad sticks just happen. I get that.

For those that took this post as an offense, I would say that I thought this forum was to discuss cigars. Not just good, positive experiences with cigars. I didn't bad mouth Taboo, or Rob. Nor will I, because I have enjoyed many of his products.