View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 05:11 AM   #13
Patrick B
Feeling at Home

Trading: (6)
Patrick B has a spectacular aura aboutPatrick B has a spectacular aura aboutPatrick B has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Post your favorite "diet" recipes here

I've been working out like crazy and eating healthy for a solid year now. Down from 300 to 250 and getting strong again, which I like. Going through a muscle building cycle now so I'm enjoying eating enough to be full. I shoot for around 250 grams of protein a day, so I'm constantly eating egg whites, skim milk protein shakes, fish, chicken, and some lean beef thrown in once in a while. Lots of salads, complex carbs, fruits and veggies.

I like to make a dish my daughter named Chicken Crockpot Taco Surprise. Throw a pack of boneless skinless chicken in the crockpot then add a can of black beans, a can of corn, a cup of salsa, some chopped onion, and a packet of taco seasoning. Cook all day then shred the chicken. Eat plain or with rice (I skip the rice) and serve with low fat sour cream. It's healthy and filling.

I'm going to make a healthy chicken Parmesan Monday night. I'm baking the chicken and using one of the healthier pastas. Hope it's tasty!

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=34039
Patrick B is offline   Reply With Quote