View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 09:30 AM   #11
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Vanilla Aromatic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Leaf_PDX View Post
Been doing some experimenting and I have found that the Dan Sweet Vanilla Honeydew is my favorite of the vanilla aromatics I've been able to try.

I still found it to be too much of a vanilla bomb so I took RevSmokes advice and did a 50/50 mixture of the Dan Sweet Vanilla and McClelland 5100. This really hit the sweet spot for me! Makes the Dan Sweet Vanilla last much longer too, which great because it's a little bit expensive.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions!
Just as a thought, you can mix it with just about anything. I have a buddy that tried the SVH with some Dunhill Nightcap - it was interesting, not my cup of tea, but he loved it.

I enjoy a VaPer, so I had some I mixed with some G&H Louisiana Flake. Interesting twist to things.

My favorite though is the McC5100 with it.

Glad it worked out for you.

Peace of the Lord be with you.