View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #64
mahtofire14
Chillin in the Aging Room

First Name: Pete
Trading: (16)
Bolivar
mahtofire14 is a jewel in the roughmahtofire14 is a jewel in the roughmahtofire14 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NHL '13-'14 Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
Lapierre/ Laflopierre has an in person meeting for boarding Boyle. He Boarded Shaw 7 days ago also. Hope the league hands down 10. Really didnt like Burns board later in the game. He was lucky not to cause injury. Sharks rolling though. They have realky changed their style and its working well for now.

Uuuuuugh. He is such a piece of $ hit. He should have been banned. He has caused the rule book to be re written. He has ended a carrer and wrecked numerous knees etc. Much like Torres. I am one of the only people sround who still hates Torres now that hes a Shark. I will never cheer anything those 2 scum bags do. They have injured so many people.
I totally agree with you and the only reason I give Cooke any credit is because he's just about the only guy that Shanahan has actually reached and succeeded in changing. The man doesn't have a single minute of penalty time and he's up to 6 points and has drawn 4 penalties.

I still hate him for previous things he's done, but at the same time he's been a hell of a help and it's hard not to give him credit for actually changing.