Old 01-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #24
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cast Iron Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awsmith4 View Post
Not yet (its Al btw) but its frame allows the cooking surface to lay flat but still allows you to flip the waffle. I don't think Papa had used it in years since his wife passed but my stepdad and I will get around to it sooner or later...if it was at my house I would have by now.
Good luck with getting it back, AL!! Sorry about the name. I even checked to make sure I have it right, then was distracted by a commercial about a show with Eric Roberts, and my mind went totally "old guy" on me! Dammit!

I actually plan on getting mine back in the next several months. Mom's already told all us kids that the ones who gave her stuff will be the ones to get them back when she passes. However, I have one sister who raided mom and dad's house when we moved them out after dad's stroke. And I have no doubt she would do it again if given the chance. So, I'll be laying claim to the waffle pan soon.