View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Montano
Bourbon IS a food group

First Name: Nick
Trading: (33)
Cohiba Navy (Served With Honor)
Montano is a jewel in the roughMontano is a jewel in the roughMontano is a jewel in the roughMontano is a jewel in the rough
Default Nub Cameroon 460

This is my first nub, and I must say that I was not prepared for this ring gauge. It was just uncomfortable smoking this cigar. But I gave it a go anyways.

This was a solidly built smoke. I used my v-cutter, and pre-light draw was smooth. It seemed like a chore trying to fit this thing in my mouth.

The burn tended to wander a bit, but always corrected itself. I did have to re-light about two thirds of the way through this one. There was plenty of smoke, and the flavor was a light woodsy note.

The ash was kind of coming apart as I smoked this, not sure why. The second third of this remained much the same as the first. Not bad, but nothing exciting either. The cigar was moving along at a nice slow pace.

Heading down the last 3rd, the flavors really begin to pick up. A nice mellow spicy note was coming through. I was still having a hard time with this short fat cigar, which got worse as the cigar shortened.

I would consider this a mild smoke. Not a lot of flavors, and nothing substantial till the end.