View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #10
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Super Bowl Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Not in our house, Todd? Seriously? Seems to me the last two playoff head-to-heads at Lambeau went to Big Blue, not Green-and-Gold. That means nothing tomorrow, but nothing either way. Don't be surprised if the Giants win, then fly back home to celebrate off the NJ Turnpike at the Vince Lombardi Service Area.
I know the history, that's why I think that they are going in with a new attitude of "not-this-time". I must admit, that of all the teams we could have faced, this one worries me the most (as a Packer fan).

By the way, I am not picking the Packers because I want to Packers to be the team, it is a calculated guess based upon what I see as the teams in the play-offs.