Thread: Quitting Cigs.
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #30
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Quitting Cigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreth View Post
I'm a few days behind you, Mike. I had my last cigarette about 45 mins ago. I finished up a pack to avoid the temptation.
Ever since I started smoking cigars a year ago, I've found I don't enjoy a cigarette when I could be smoking something that actually tastes good. Plus, being 42 and having a 5 month old baby, I want to make sure I'll be around to see him graduate, and then some.
It's not freezing here today, so I may go fire up a good strong cigar in a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htown View Post
I am still smoke free, but have been tempted. I took a little RG PE over to a friends house yesterday because he is a cigarette smoker and I was glad I did. When I was jonesing I just lit up the cigar.
I am almost at the five week mark. Gone a whole month without smoking. Glad to see I'm not the only one to maintain. If you've gone over three weeks, then there's no use in turning back. The urges never go away completely. Like I said earlier in this thread, I was clean for three years, yet the urge took hold of me still.
Best of luck to all!

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote