View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #792
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Steelers fans check in...

On the fake field goal play, I thought Tomlin would go for it. He plays balls out and that was exactly the type of situation where he'll take his chances. As soon as he marched the field goal unit, I called the fake field goal. Well, not as soon as they marched out, but right when the camera shot to Tomlin trying to hide and act all normal. lol
It went off poorly, but it's only because Heath missed his contain block on the end and set his guy free.
I liked the call and I like that Mikey isn't afraid to do anything he can to win. Sometimes trickery doesn't work out, but there will come a time that it wins a game for us. Then Mike will be a genius.