Thread: Rogue One -
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 04:27 PM   #7
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Rogue One -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinCA View Post
Thanks Adam... I've heard nothing but positive reviews on this release. In regards to character development, and fast-pace action movies, I think one simply has to keep an open mind and allow "your mind" to develop the characters, and not have the movie "hold your hand" through its journey. It would be nice to have a 3 hour movie for character development, but probably not.

Of course, I haven't seen Rogue One yet, so I'm probably just blowing hot air I may have a different and updated opinion later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 View Post
I saw it last night as well. Give it a 7 out of 10. Very fast paced, but not a lot of character development outside of Jyn. But in the context of the movie, it was more about the mission. And after thinking about it more today, it makes sense. (No spoilers here).

It's a heist movie that takes place during a war, the heist is the thing.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote