Old 08-10-2022, 03:28 AM   #4150
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's another early morning at West Point with continued testing of the unvaccinated Garrison employees. I see that the Yankees lost 1 - 0 in the 13th, lets turn that around fellas this afternoon as the play the rubber game of this series starting at 1610 (4:10 PM). I'm taking the next couple of days off in preparation of this weekends Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17. Tomorrow, we have to pick up all the bottled water (roughly 50 cases), soda and drop it off at Lake Frederick along with tents, tables and buckets, etc. Friday morning we'll be packing the "goodie bags", and then stopping by the Newburgh Brewing Company to pick up the kegs. Tomorrow evening, we'll meet all the folks that are spending the weekend in the log cabins / camping out and have a pre-herf to kick things off. Sean Keever and all the great folks that help out Big Guns BBQ will be on site as well firing up the smokers and getting all the tasty meats ready for Saturday. I hope you all have a great day as well and enjoy.......