View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
Humidor Minister

Default Tatuaje Noella Reserva 08'

I've been wanting to try this little gem. It's a 130x19. Business was slow today so I went out back and lit one up. Don't let is size fool you. It's a power house.The triple cap is a testament to a fine roller. The wrapper was rolled beautifully and had a wonderful look to it. Appearance was very nice and great quality. Upon my first draw I was kicked in the mouth. It had more spice than anything I've ever tried. The smoke was very full with a nice thickness in the air. This is not the cigar for you if you don't like them with power. On a one to ten in strength it was a 9+. The flavor was almost a strong eucalyptus flavor with some spice to boot. It mellowed out very slightly but stayed pretty consistent. Myself, I like full flavor cigars. This one made me a little dizzy. No green feeling, just dizzy. It was so good though that I went ahead and smoked it to the end. The ash was almost a snowy white and held on for at least 1-1/2 inches. If you like a full flavored cigar you'll love this one. Get it while you can though, they only made about 27,000 of them. I'd recommend a good scotch along with it. Lagavulin 16 year old Scotch would be a perfect balance for this cigar. If I had to score this cigar, I'd give it a 93. Just be ready for the kick in the mouth.

Wrapper: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Binder: Nicaraguan
Size: 130x19