View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #132
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim05 View Post
I'm not opposed to relaxing the CC/NC rule, but in my experience, what I've seen happen is that eventually the pass gets stripped of CC's and left with only NC's because people aren't taking NC's and leaving CC's. Personally I vote for keeping the rule because I don't really have any NC's, and I'm not really interested in picking any up. Not trying to exclude anyone, but I wouldn't be able to play on the NC side, so it kinda works both ways.

As for the number of cigars that can be swapped, I don't care if there's no limit.
I'm in the same boat as you, Jeremy. I'm going to post a new version of the pass rules, and I'll add something to protect the ratio of cc's to nc's. I'm also going to send a quick pm to everyone, as there's an obvious way to solve the "some folks don't have cc's" issue.