View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 09:58 PM   #29
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default Re: My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me because of cigars

Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
I had a very bad day today. My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me today. So she is very anti tobacco and treats cigars like cigarettes which we all know how different they are on here. She always said she wouldn’t kiss me if I smoked and today she found my stash in my room and totally went off. She was like I told you to never smoke and what are these and how long have you been smoking and I said about 7 months and she was like well you should have told me when you started and not hid them from me. Then broke up me. We were the perfect couple.
Sounds to me that you were far from the perfect couple. Perfect couples respect each other, and each other's hobbies. She didn't respect yours, and you didn't respect her by lying to her and hiding your hobby.

It hurts now, but I think that in the end, you will be much happier with a new, supportive, girlfriend. Remember what Zino Davidoff said "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar, change your wife."