View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #50
WaxingMoon
Humidor Builder

First Name: Ed
Trading: (3)
Army (Served With Honor)
WaxingMoon will become famous soon enoughWaxingMoon will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Waxing Moon Humidor Thread

I spent most of the day today playing around with Spanish Cedar... The owner of #52 requested that I install an Accumonitor EZ in the cavernous space.... and I had the thing all but done.... but, I simply didn't like it. There were too many wires exposed and that big black tank sitting in the corner... I well..... started over.....

Here's what I came up with. It will allow for ventilation with the cuts between the top portion and the lower portion.... and the top portion is offset 1/8" to securely sit on top... the gaps below are 5/8" deep by 1/2" wide with a 1/4" between them... so, the water reservoir should have plenty of breathing room to do it's thing... Plus, the top lifts off for easy maintenance, etc...

Now, I think I am just going to build 4 stackable trays on each side and call it a day with this bad boy.... and then send her on it's long journey to London....

I should have it done...done...done tomorrow, or wednesday...with the final waxing and all... But, man... I'm glad this is done. What do ya'all think?