View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
sikk50
Just Bored Really...

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (13)
LGC
sikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Tower Cigars......never again!!

Mmmm, yes the same story that happened last year. Let me try to clearify incase Mark doesn't see this. With the limited series venders don't know how many of the cigars (be they drac, boris or otherwise) they will get in. As any business person would do they take as many names as they can to try and help some brothers out while maximizing profits. Shipment comes, as I know Mark's has, and he doesn't have enough to cover all the names on the lists.

Same deal happened last year thats why most people attempting to get A box were on several lists. Just because you made a list doesn't mean you are guarantied a box. I feel for you, i do, but you shouldn't tarnish a well trusted name in the business due to a lack of understanding.

I see you're newish here, do some searches for the happenings of the Drac release from last year and you'll see your same story over and over....

Just my $.02