View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 06:39 AM   #17
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Porch Dweller's Wineador Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCuts View Post
Nice, James. You're on your way. How're your numbers? If they're bouncing around, get some empty cedar boxes in there to help level her out. Also, you might want to stick a tiny fan in there at some point. Are you having any issues with condensation?

Looking forward to watching your project unfold.
I've got a few empty boxes in there now to help stabilize the RH. The shelves should be here tomorrow so they'll help get me where I need to be.

I plan on having a hygrometer at the top and at the bottom. If I notice a difference of more than two or three in the RH I'm going to look into getting a small computer fan to put in the bottom. My preferred method would be to have it on a timer, running about 10-15 minutes every two hours or so.

No condensation so far.

Here it is with the only empty boxes I had on hand inside it:

RH has been right around 70 for 24 hours. After I get the shelves in it tomorrow I'll give it another 24 hours to see if I need to adjust the beads.