View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 07:07 PM   #20
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Nope nope hell no

I don't like to judge people but these idiots are insane! People who play on the edge are the ones that go over the edge. As much of a rush as it may give you your life is not solely invested in you. You have parents, friends, spouses, children, all heavily invested in you and for a person to do something like that is ignoring the fact that all of these people love and in some cases require your existence. One little slip and it not only ends for you but it ends for all of them not to mention the fact that you may be destroying someones life (not just your own) by chasing an adrenaline high. There are safer and better ways to get that high. The risk/reward ratio is a little lopsided. I'll bet none of these gentlemen became millionaires from attempting these stunts so very little reward other than a little bit of fame. Not worth it in my head but that's just me. Needless to say these guys are nuts! Nothing will convince me otherwise.