View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 01:53 PM   #27
ksknnr
Feeling at Home

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (13)
ksknnr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bought first Pipe today!

Well it has gotten to the point I am almost afraid to go to the mailbox. Received two more packages today,
First from ApexAZ (Brian), A bunch of assorted tobbaco's to try, thank you sir, very generous, and will be trying at least one of them tonight.

The second, and my second from Neil (nutcracker) Way above and beyond Neil! More tobacco's and a beatiful peterson pipe. In all honesty I have been looking all week for a nice pipe to buy, I bought two sampler's from CI, but wanted a nicer pipe Also. And the one Neil sent is exactly the Style I had my eye on from, shape and even manufacturer, well done reading my mind Neil!

Not to be long winded, But I spoke with Neil via PM on this site last week, and he explained to me how a pipe is personal, now I know exactly what he means, Thank you Neil, I will always remember where I got my first pipe, and your generosity. And now I know why Michael (whitemamba) sigantures say's he is afraid of neil

Thank's to all of you who bombed me, and I wish you and all of your familie's safe and happy holiday's!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20141224_153652_resized.jpg (105.9 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg 20141224_153851_resized.jpg (111.4 KB, 170 views)

Last edited by ksknnr; 12-24-2014 at 01:54 PM. Reason: forgot to add pics!
ksknnr is offline   Reply With Quote