Old 10-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
ziggy4112003
Sanity pffft boring

First Name: Daniel
Trading: (2)
Cohiba
ziggy4112003 is on a distinguished road
Default LADC Mi Amor Reserva Maximo

This may be hands down the best stick I have ever had. Having said that prior to the padron 1926 80th and a handful of aged cubans would have prolly been the answer if you were to ask me favorite stick or best you have ever had.

Pre-light

A dark and flawless Mexican oscuro wrapper, and when I mean flawless the only sticks that I have seen this well constructed would be prolly the family reserve 45. Beautiful triple cap on this stick though. The pre-light draw is very deceptive much like the 45 again ( and other the the flavor profile i was constantly reminded of the Family Reserve 45, of which I have went through a few boxes), in which it seems tight but I warn you do not cut anymore than the top cap. For the amount of smoke produced is that of an FFP seriously. The draw itself is earthy sweet and peppery

Normally i would go through the progressions of the 3rd's but the flavor profile seems to change from drawl to drawl. Getting into the smoke on both I have smoked is peppery, but that dies quick and the rest of the smoke will go from cedar dried fruit with a chocolate (light chocolate more like coco) finish, to cedar chocolate with a dried fruit finish and combinations there of. The aroma is intoxicating there is no other way for me to describe it. At points i picked up hints of leather woody flavors a syrup as well as cream, just so complex. The burn was perfect, the ash fell at half on both and I ashed each once after and smoked em to the nub.

Please if you have not had yet and enjoyed the mi amor or complex cigars it is a must have. the smoke overall is medium but again that is deceiving also because the nicotine kick sat me down for a while after.
ziggy4112003 is offline   Reply With Quote