View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #14
KenS
When do I get my meds?

Trading: (26)
Partagas
KenS has a spectacular aura aboutKenS has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anybody attending the Seattle Cigar Expo?

Appreciate the additional information. Jon and I have our VIP tickets confirmed You only live once

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&J cigars View Post
Sorry if we were vague about this event ladies & gentlemen. This event is to benefit Cigar Rights of America and Cigar Association of Washington. This is what you get for the purchase of the ticket.

VIP ticket will get you pre-party, the event and post party.
Pre-party at Brouwer's Cafe from 6 to closing on the 19th. It will be hosted by Tatuaje, La Palina and Xikar. The gift back for the VIPs will include cigars from Tatuaje, La Palina, lighter from Xikar and a full bottle of high end wine from Goose Ridge. At the party one will get full dinner from Brouwer's and open bar from 6-9 PM! You will party with about 20 manufacturers, like Rocky Patel from Rocky Patel, Bill Paley from La Palina, Dion Giolito from Illusione...etc.

At the event it self, the VIP will enter one hour before general admission and will receive 15 plus cigars, spirit sampling tickets (we have like 10 different spirit makers), wine sampling tickets (Goose Ridge Estate) and three food sampling coins. The Restaurants will include people like Crush, El Gaucho's, Via tribunali, Waterfront Grill....etc. The who's who of top Restaurants.

At the event, we will have lot of raffle prizes and also premier cigar retailers from our region, such as Rain City Cigars, Tobacco Patch, Tinder Box, Smokey Joe's......etc. There will be bands, burlesque shows and LUXURY Lifestyle retailers.

There will be smoking at the Seattle Center and we will have classy smoking Lounges set up with nice comfortable leather chairs. It is going to be a blast!!!

For General Admission: It is same as the above mentioned event part, but it will be from 1 pm-8 pm. One hour later than the VIP admission. Everyone will have chance to hang out with manufacturers, smoke, drink and sample fine cuisines.

Speaking of Post Party for the VIPs, it will be held at the Vertigo Club. Hosted by Illusione Cigars, Preimer Mundo Cigars and Crush. You will party with roughly about 20 Manufacturers and eat foods provided by Jason Wilson at Crush. Smoke Dion's and Sean's cigars with them.

I know this is lot of information, I hope it clarifies everyone's concerns. By the way, VIP tickets are almost sold out, just for your information.