First Name: Jeff
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
GWN will become famous soon enoughGWN will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonumberone View Post
The kid is the one who wrote the A.
Originally I thought the A was a Scarlet Letter reference.
The kid wrote it on Rick's hand and on the his mother's too.
I thought it implied Rick was going to put the wood to the mom, which still might happen since Rick offed her husband.
It just might be something he writes on things to show that they're his.
The same way Huy writes his name in all of his underwear.

There was something with an A that related to Terminus, but I don't think the two are connected
I remember Gareth writing a big A on the church, but I don't know/remember why he did it and what it meant.
It might be the show writers are trying to stick easter eggs in, the same way the numbers appeared in lost, but these are the only 2 instances I can think of.
If there are more, I haven't noticed them, so either they just started, or it's just a coincidence.

The Wolves knew Morgan because they tried to rob/kidnap him in the woods and he beat the snot out of them with his staff.
I'm with Vin, not liking Morgan's character.
If you come across a stranger wandering in the woods and want to give them the benefit of the doubt and not kill them right away, ok, I can see that.
But when a large group of people are running the streets, and hacking residents to bits with axes and machetes, you have to take action.
Letting them leave was a big mistake.

Speaking of Easter eggs, see the slashed chick was smoking Morleys. Same brand as the Smoking Guy in the X-files series.