View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
Tyler

Default Contest Ideas To Win Pipe Kit

Well like the title says I am looking for contest ideas. I recently won a contest on a pipe forum and received a sample of Park Lane Knights Bridge pipe tobacco. Lord knows I have enough pipe tobacco and I have really only picked up my pipes 2 times since summer began.

Because of this I am going to hold a contest where the winner will get this sample of pipe tobacco (an english blend) plus a few other small samples (probably of Zander Greg Z-120 and then a burley or Virginia) a pipe, and a pipe tool. I will choose the pipe at the start of the actual contest. I am thinning my heard so I don't know what will be left but trust that it will be a good smoker.

This contest is open to anyone but is especially geared toward those who have never tried a pipe or are just starting. Of course if a veteran pipe smoker wins they may choose to have the whole package or take just the pipe tobacco and tool and gift the pipe to someone (I will send the pipe to whoever if they so choose).

Anyways, sorry to ramble on. This thread is not the actual contest but just to help me brain storm contest ideas. It needs to be something that everyone can participate in that is fun and easy.

So, any ideas?