View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #6
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Humidor Build Idea.

I had given thought to wrapper damage in travel humis,. I have clear plastic cigar tubes that'd work in that instance.
In a desktop situation, it'd definately limit a guy to one ring guage and length. That sure wouldn't suit me at all, but it may work for some guys.
It'd be easy enough to make different size holes for different rings, but it just wouldn't look right, to me, if it wasn't full of the same cigars of the same ring/length.
(I guess that could be an option?)
To adjust the size/ring situation in the desktop version, maybe some pop-in bushings would do it, or make it so the carrying slats are easily replaceable?

Here's the tubes I mentioned. I actually put cigars in finger bags and then put them inside these.