View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:28 AM   #34
Taboo Cigars
www.TabooCigars.com

Trading: (9)
Bolivar Navy (Served With Honor)
Taboo Cigars has a spectacular aura aboutTaboo Cigars has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Are Taboo Cigars gone?

Hello Inmates!!! I see some old familiar folks on here and I just wanted to say, "Hello"! This was my favorite online cigar forum back when we were working the online business before the Taboo Bar opened. There are some really great people on this forum and I will try to check in here more often. I have been working on marketing our bar more online and ran across this thread.
Anyway, while I'm here I will give everyone an update on the Taboo World. But, first I would like to thank all of you that have done business with us and those of you that are thinking about it.
Since the economy went in the toilet and we lost a ton of mail order customers, our focus shifted to building the Taboo Cigar Bar & Lounge. After just over two years since opening we have just crossed the break even point and should be doing well by this time next year.
We DO NOT kick people out for smoking cigars not purchased from us as long as they are purchasing beverages from the bar. We have kicked out customers for being disrespectful to others and recently kicked out our 5th largest customer for just that. Ha, the fun of dealing with drinkers! Some folks need to just give up hard liquor!
As far as Taboo Cigars go, the Twist and the HSG blends DOMINATE SALES over any brand we have in the humidor when they are in stock. Our cost have drastically gone up on these two blends and we only run about 1000 at a time. The good news is I think the quality is more consistant. We have been selling most all of it local and a couple of times we have pre sold the entire shipment before we get them. (Twist)
Well, I am NOT here to sell anything I really just wanted to give you guys an update and say Hello and Thank You for talking/thinking about us. I will be back to work on Tuesday and would love to talk to any of you if you want to call me. We are expecting a shipment of Twist soon and we will send out an email when they clear customs and pre sell. We currently have a Huge Deal on Taboo HSG Torpedo, 5 for $25. It's really a local deal and not on our website TabooCigars.com but for you guys, call Dan on Monday or Me on Tuesday and if we have any left, we will make sure you get the deal.
Thanks for reading and Have a VERY Blessed Day!
Rob