CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER!!

First Name: Zach
Trading: (41)
HUpmann
zmancbr has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hook 'Em Horns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
It's THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! You Go All Out For This One & Let The Chips Fall Where They May. Alabama Has Come Back from 18 Years Of Probation, Frustration & Disrespect To Become National Champions. This Team Believed In Themselves & Were Not To Be Denied! Roll, Tide!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
Give me a break. You play to win...not take knees. If there is time on the clock you have not won the game. RTR
I am gonna have to disagree here and side with Tim. Not cuz I'm a horns fan, but because that last TD was completely unnecessary... there wasn't enough time in the game for Texas to score a TD, let alone pick up 10+ points for the tie and/or win. Not when Bama has the ball! Texas doesn't have enough T/Os to stop the clock and they are in Texas territory. It would have been MUCH more classy to just kneel and run the clock out. And like Tim said, that is EXACTLY what Mack would've done if the rolls were reversed.

Now that isn't trying to take anything away from the Tide.... they played a good game and the only thing that matters is the W. They are the national champs and rightly so. They are a hell of a Football team with a lot of talent! I just wish that Colt could have played the whole game so that regardless of who won there wouldn't be people saying 'what if...'
zmancbr is offline   Reply With Quote