View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 07:04 PM   #1
sikk50
Just Bored Really...

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (13)
LGC
sikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of light
Default My Dog Peed on My Coolidor

Seriously. Thought I’d share for your comedic relief.

Last week I discovered urine on my coolidor. I explained to him this was naughty and Santa would be notified. I cleaned it up and moved on with my life. Then tonight came, I was preparing for my cigar clubs Christmas party and remembered the 2007 Toast Accross America coffin at the bottom of my coolidor. Decided it was time to sacrifice the contents to the cigar Gods.

As I dig deeper into the bowels of my coolidor I’m stricken by terror! There at the bottom is a quarter size puddle of pee! How in the name of all that is holy did this get in here!

I retrieve the coffin and discover the coffin seemed to have absorbed a small amount of this horrible liquid! How much do I trust that cellophane? Lol

Now I know what I’m gunna do, but what would y’all do? Smoke em or pitch em? I mean all cigars have some ammonia....right?