View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #27
pektel
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Peter
Trading: (28)
LGC
pektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nice
Default Re: Most satisfying box purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markem View Post
Tastes and memories change, so I'm going to go with what I currently have in hand.

My most satisfying box purchase has to be the green box sir winstons. I haven't opened them yet and they may be junk for all I know, but I've been looking for years and finally got one. Most satisfying.

The most satisfying smoke from a box purchase is probably a tie between the 02 cab of Party Lonsdales (way better than the 98s, IMO) and the 02 HU PCs.

I must also add that, over the years, I have had the good fortune to gift various boxes to amazing and deserving people whom I know. Those are the most valued boxes that I have purchased, even though I did not know that I was going to gift them when I bought them.
Wow, green box sir Winnies. That's awesome. Tip o'the hat to you sir.

My most satisfying boxes purchased I can only narrow down to three:

05 PLPC
A little under a half cab o 04 HdM DC
A ten count box of 04 Sig VI

All were purchased from a private seller getting out of the hobby back in 2010ish. Also got a fiver of 05 CCE's, and a fiver of bandless cc's (3 of which im pretty darn sure are/were p lonsdales).

I spent a lot of money that month. But TOTALLY worth it.