View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
DaBear
Have My Own Room

First Name: Bear
Trading: (26)
HdM
DaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the rough
Default LP Unico Serie "Papas Fritas"

New LP being released at the show.

http://www.halfwheel.com/news-liga-p...ng-ipcpr-2012/

Quote:
Our latest addition to the Liga Privada Único Serie, the “Papas Fritas” are handcrafted entirely from only the chaveta cuts of our dark Broadleaf capa and the rare Grade 1 filler tobacco trimmings created by the production of all our other famed Liga Privada blends, these coronas are arguably the finest “tripa corta” cigars ever made. What they may lack in beauty they more than make up for in satisfying flavor. Spicy, rich and delicious, they are named in honor of one of El Jefe’s favorite foods: French Fries!

Although “tripa corta” means “short filler”, these coronas are unlike any “sandwich” cigar ever created. All of the tobacco trimmings are individually hand sorted back into their original leaf variety and thickness, hand cut to be uniform in size and then are hand blended cigar by cigar to ensure consistency in flavor and aroma
I'm normally all for LPs, but really now? I know I'll try some, but I'm extremely doubtful they'll be any good at all, tbh. I know they use great tobacco, but I have a hard time believing and shortfiller stick is worth the $6 price tag.

DaBear is offline   Reply With Quote