View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
stitch
Saddle Maker And Cowboy

Trading: (34)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
stitch is just really nicestitch is just really nicestitch is just really nicestitch is just really nice
Default Damned if ya'all aint my pard'ners

Back in 04' I descovered CS ... And ya'all showed this old cow hand that there were other cigars than King Edwards ...
Ron (RGD) was the first person to ask me if I wanted to try a particular smoke.
He then promply bombed me with about 5,000 differnt cigars to try ... He got Mrs. Stitch to smokin' them in fact.
then in 05' we started the "Cigars for the Troops" thing ... Geez, Papajohn67, RGD,Dave 68' whatever that car is, Bazooka Joe, Squid, Mr.Maduro ... God I can't even remember all of you ... All jumped on board and started sending more smokes than could be counted ... Geez, Al, Fred, Damn I feel bad I can't remember .....
Then we all moved over here ... John, Ron, Dave, Al ... All of you I forgot to mention ... Some of the best friends I've ever had yet never met ...
I get support, Guidence, Help, Brotherhood ....
Daaaaaamn ...
The point of this thread is .... You young'uns and newbies ....
This place has a history ... It's about more than cigars ... it's about ALL of us here ... It's about BROTHERHOOD ....
And in that world out there you won't find this in many places.
To my long time Brothers ... GooooodDamn thank you for taking me into your fold ... To you Young'uns ... Welcome and be glad this is here due to just a few.
You are ALL my compadre's ... We shall ride one day in the sky
Thank you all for being here.