View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CroMagnon Cigars

I love the hell out of these!!! RoMa Craft comes in two main blends...Crommagnon and Aquitaine. I prefer the Cromagnon blend myself, but the Aquitaine is very good as well. Anthropology, Cranium, EMH, Knuckledragger, Atlatl, Mandible are the sizes in their line. I am also a Viaje fan, and Viaje has many more lines (Skull N Bones, Holiday Blend, Satori, HHG, Summerblends, Oro, Platino, Exclusivo) than RoMa Craft. I compare the Cromagnon line to the Exclusivo line. Bottom line...they are tasty as hell. I've been burning through a lot of these the past two months. When you see them...GRAB THEM...they can be difficult to find.

My favorite in the entire line is the Cromagnon Anthropology (corona gorda) But I haven't had the Atlatl yet (have two 5ers enroute).

Here's the major difference...

Aquitaine: The cigar features a beautiful thick, oily Ecuadorian Habano Ligero wrapper. Inside this beautiful wrapper are three much sought after different Nicaraguan long-fillers bound by a unique Cameroon binder.

Cromagnon: The cigar features a beautiful dark, oily Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. Inside this beautiful wrapper are three much sought after different Nicaraguan long-fillers bound by a unique Cameroon binder

Last edited by kelmac07; 07-02-2013 at 11:18 AM.
kelmac07 is offline   Reply With Quote