Thread: CC's or NC's?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #83
Bad Finger

Default Re: CC's or NC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markem View Post
The "why doesn't every NC have a subforum/review area" question has been answered many times. The shear volume (and more new ones daily) makes it nearly impossible. Other than the existence of a habanos forum and marca specific review areas, I have no idea what you mean by preferential.

Where are these "multiple other areas" of which you speak?

The ToE built the board that they wanted and do listen to inmate input. If the board isn't what you want, VBulletin.org is the place to go to see how cheap and easy it is to set one up yourself.

Build it and people who want your environment will come. If it gets lonely, don't complain to me.

Wow, Really Mark? That's how you read what I said? All I was implying was the fact that cubans definately get preferential treatment on ALL boards, and those who tend to play coy and say things like "smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Doesn't matter what the others say, matters what you like."
while being one of the biggest cc whores most Asylum members know is pretty weak. Give the man an actual answer, he is only seeking help.

As for me asking "If that is the case and it simply comes down to what a person likes, why do CC's get so much special treatment on forum boards by getting their own section for every marca and multiple other areas dedicated directly to Cuban blends?", where did I ever ask for others to get the same?

I was only noting that the site in fact DOES give the preference to CC's and not NC's. I would also appreciate it if you would please me where I asked "why doesn't every NC have a subforum/review area". That wasn't what my question asked at all.

And saying "If the board isn't what you want, VBulletin.org is the place to go to see how cheap and easy it is to set one up yourself.

Build it and people who want your environment will come. If it gets lonely, don't complain to me" makes you look like an elitest. When did I say this board isn't what I want? And who put you in charge of telling people to leave and go elsewhere?

Is this what the mods around here expect out of their senior members? If so, then you probably are right. I should go find somewhere else.

However, even if I leave, the fact will remain. CC's will continue to get the earned respect they get on these types of websites that the NC's do not get. That is the status quo.