View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #4
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenksAnejo View Post
I could definitely see Pitt taking a O-Line late in the first round. Cordy Glenn from Georgia would be a great fit if he lasts that long. The dude is 6'4 340 an absolute monster!!
That would be priceless. We need more help on the ends than in the middle, but that'd allow things to get shuffled around a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenksAnejo View Post
As a Rams fan I'm hoping that Cleveland trades their #4 and #22 for the #2 overall. If that happens I would like the Rams to get Blackmon @ #4 and hopefully get either Peter Konz (maybe too high for a center) or Jonathan Martin if available.

I think Flynn is gone from GB.. I think they would take a late first or early second rounder and get rid of him. GB has a few needs that should be addressed in the first two rounds.
I've heard that 4 and 22 to 2 scenario. That puts them on RG3. It just doesn't make sense. For them to go after a QB nullifies everything they did the last two years and leaves them at start over.
Add to that, Colt is a good enough QB. He's not Aaron Rodgers but he's sure not Tim Tebow or Rex Grossman.
Cleveland could grab Blackmon at #4 or give up their #4 and go after Mike Wallace. They need a wideout, bad. They might even be able to get Hillis to Burgh in a deal, but that leaves them with no running game. Cleveland needs Hillis, but I really don't think Hillis wants Cleveland. That's understandable, because the fans here will turn on a guy in a heartbeat. While he was hurt this year the talk radio was slap full of "Hillis is laying down" comments and "Hillis needs to be gone" comments, and that never ends. Why anyone would want to play in this town is beyond me. It really is pathetic, I've never seen anything quite like it. I think it comes from the Browns leaving.

Agreed on Flynn. I just hope for Green Bay's sake they can keep him.