View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #53
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Son looking at military...advice please

Congrats go your son, this thread gave me flashbacks to Ft. Benning, some pretty funny ones actually. It depends on how your put together, mentally that is, but basic was actually pretty fun to me. You really can't go wrong with the Nasty Girls, I was NG out of basic, won a free trip to the middle east and after that ended up going RA for the last couple of years.

I can tell you first hand it will help him grow up in many many ways, I went in at 18 about a year after I lost my mom, I really didn't have much direction in life so I decided the military would help and it honestly did. I'm old now (haha) I live a good life, I know what responsibility is, how to take care of myself, how to be a good person, I hope he gets everything out of it he can.

Again congrats to you both!
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote