View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 08:30 AM   #13
Big D KC

Default Re: Need some advice on long term aging!

Alright Hermit, you've convinced me!!

I saw the one on the costco website which is a great deal! However when I was cruising the web double checking things I found a coupon code that gets you 40% off the same one direct from the manu. This one even comes with the wide mouth jar sealer attatchment!

So I bought this one: V2830 which they had "on sale" for $99.99. If you add in one more thing to your shopping cart to push it over $100.00 you get free shipping, so I added this cannister for $3.49. This put me at $103.48, which gets me the free shipping, and then I add in this code during the checkout: L8FAV28. This gets you the 40% off and is supposedly good through 1/31/09.

Shipped to my door I got the kit on its way for $67 after sales tax in my state! Not too shabby of a deal as far as I can tell, especially that in the hour previous to going for this one, I was prepared to spend $129 plus extra for the jar sealer. It pays to look around!!

And yep, I do believe the wife will be very pleased! Valentines day gift: CHECK. Now to order to up that baccy!!