View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
mrreindeer

Default cbid! SEE-(MY)-FEAR! 1st time purchase

Alright, I'm doomed. I tried to resist cbid for so long; I thought I was doing well....but I had a weak moment & turned to the darkside.

So...the time is at hand and the pregnant mrsreindeer's Shower is on Saturday so we're being a very modern couple and doing it all co-ed and stuff (don't laugh).....afterall, it takes two to make the baby...why the hell can't I have my day too!

So mrsreindeer is having her Shower & I'm having the 'Way-to-Go-$perm Party'. No joke. I even made a sign. I'll post a pic here when it arrives in the mail. Seriously, I'm having this thing printed.

So the house is under construction (was supposed to be done) and my 'Way-to-Go-$perm Party' section is outside on the deck, with loungers, beer, cigars & poker and we'll taunt & cat-call the girls out on the lawn or something like that. I needed to pick up some cigars fast and cheap (we're already at 70 freakin' people!) and well, www.cigarbid.com has been taunting me for months.

I made sure to check out www.c-h-i-m-p.com first just to make sure I wasn't bidding blindly and sure enough, I'm now the proud owner of my very first box purchase, a box of 20 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubos. God, I hope they're good! I've had the cetro and thought it was decent and the price on these suckers couldn't be beat and the Tubos sure look nice.

I just hope I get 'em before Saturday!