Thread: R.I.P. Ogre
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 08:11 PM   #1
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default R.I.P. Ogre

I just read on Facebook that Larry aka Ogre passed away of covid-19. For those attending the EPIC herfs in Florida, Larry was a well known figure. A larger than life person with a heart of gold.

I lost touch with Larry on social media, most likely over our different political views, but I never held that against Larry because I will always remember him fondly for the great guy he was. I will never have the chance to ask why he unfriended me, I will never have the chance to smoke with him at EPIC or Corona Cigar Company in Orlando again, but Larry will forever be remembered as the great friend he was.

Leigh, mad baker, my condoleances. My heart is with you and I wish you nothing but strength in this horrible time.