View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 08:17 AM   #20
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Just got the Thompson catalog in... yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinCA View Post
Feeling better Todd?

"Note to self: email Thompson tomorrow morning and ask them to remove Todd from their catalog list. This will help reduce his blood pressure..."
Nothing wrong with my blood pressure. I did not rant, calmly explained a viewpoint. Actually, trying to callm another down. I just extremely verbose at times. I should spell check things though before posting. A grammar nazi or spelling nazi would have had a blast with that post. (doggone auto correct on the Ipad is my only excuse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravel View Post
Whoa Rev! Carter Hall is solid and not necessarily cheap. I would have used Smokers Pride.

Other than that, great post.
A great point to prove my point. I place CH on the same level as Smokers Pride. How could I do that? My palate detests burleys!

Now, you love Carter Hall, and I respect that! Enjoy it my man! In fact, if you enjoy it near me, I will enjoy the room note. Just don't want it in my mourth. I am also sure that there is some blend out there that I enjoy which you would probably snigger at.

Peace of the Lord be with you.