Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #31
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: Minecraft

minecraft... *sigh* oh how I have missed thee.

Longtime minecraft addict. I bought it in Alpha over a year ago, and I play off and on in concentrated spurts.

My friends and I used to run our own little private creative turned survival server. My pixel art and decoration designs always sucked, and I was only average at redstone... but I was a minecart wizard, I could build boosters and stations out of minecarts that defied the already warped laws of minecraft physics and would make your head spin... it was a thing of beauty... and then notch re-wrote the minecarts around the same time my friends started getting bored with their server.

I moved on to a TRUE survival ANARCHY server, public, complete with griefing etc. gone were the days of building... now I had a new system to learn - how to hide my things so nobody would steal them, living like a rat in a hole in cleverly camouflaged caves deep within the earth... I suppose you could say that I still play that server, although I am proud to say I've now been minecraft free for 3 months now. The last time i played in earnest was 1.7.3 ... before the combat mechanisms changed, and before enchantments!

Which is all a long winded way to say that I'm due to play it again... ASSUMING I don't buy SWTOR... So hello there. I'm a minecraft addict. And I may well see all of you on there soon