View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 06:55 AM   #33
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Advice from the masters

After reading the replies here and watching all the videos on the PBC site, reading reviews on bbq forums and whatnot. I talked to Steve and he's cool with it, cause he knows I appreciate his friendship and his offer. I have decided to purchase a PBC. I am not a cook and my skills aren't up to par as most of you that do smoking and cooking on a grill. The simplicity of using the PBC sold me. I found a deal on Amazon that allows me to apply for an Amazon CC and get $40 off, and six months same as cash. I just pulled the trigger this morning as I was hoping there would be a little more savings with Black Friday but there wasn't. So for $265 I get the PBC and a Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter. Not a bad deal at all and I can't wait to get it so I can become a smokemaster like you all.

Again, thanks for the advice and help. I can always count on you to help brothers.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote