Thread: Where's Waldo
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 01:49 PM   #96
Tio Gato
Uncle Kitty

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (11)
Partagas
Tio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really nice
Default Re: Where's Waldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Hammer dropped from Winnipeg today. Got three bars of high-end chocolate, all fancy enough to tell me the percentage of cacao from single-origin Cameroon beans. Far too fancy for me, a poor slub American whose used to seeing the percentage of bug parts in his Hersey bar.

Oh, and he sent a few guards as well. There's a Balmoral Edicion Limitada 2016 lancero and an Alec Bradley Prensado churchill. Plus from that other place they make cigars, or so I've heard, there is a Partagas lancero, a Vegueros Mareva (I think), and what I believe is a Cohiba Piramides Extra . . . in any case, it's a big honkin' belicoso. Forgive my ignorance, and my lack of digital photographic capabilities.

Damn, Neil! I may have come in second, but I feel like I came out on top. You are far too generous, my Canadian brother. Guys, give the man two huge .
Wow Neil! I just got hit as well with the same bomb. You are far too generous. Yes, crazy generous. I can't thank you enough.

I've won twice, I think I'll retire and let other inmates have a chance. Much appreciated Brother. I'm headed to Saratoga race track Saturday. I'll light one up and it will help me forget I'm losing my butt on the ponies.