renton20
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (13)
Bolivar
renton20 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Land Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynegro1 View Post
I have got to tell you, I absolutely love my B&M. They are "Stand Up" all around. They never charge more than a few pennies over MSRP (if that) and since I'm there like every other day they always hook me up. I just picked up 6 (46's) and 5 (50's). I would of gotten more but I wanted to let the other BOTL that frequent the shop a chance. You can bet I'll be back Friday to pick up more. I also bought a box of Olvia serie V Maduro and a box of Opus X Robusto's. You wouldn't believe the price so, I'll show you.

Anejo Reserva No. 50 (got 5 for $9.00 each)

Anejo Reserva No. 46 (got 6 for $8.15 each)

Opus X Robusto (got a box for $15.50 each)

Oliva Serie V Maduro (got a box for $8.20 each)

I need to slow down, I know. I just can't get over how much some B&M and online retailers charge over MSRP. Sometimes I will walk into a B&M and see what they charge and just walk out. I can't respect a retailer if they don't respect their customers. I don't mind paying a few dollars over MSRP, but $15 or $20 over is just a slap in the face IMHO.
You guys let me know if you need anything and I will be happy to check into it. I don't want my BOTL getting ripped off. Not if I can help it.
Very nice pickup man, that is an unbelievable price on those anejos. I haven't even seen them at my B&M yet. Hope that they taste as good as they look
renton20 is offline   Reply With Quote