View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:20 PM   #19
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cigar Federation

OK, I just received my first order from here... (I know, I am supposed to be up north, but nobody wanted to cover my service for me - nor do the Zoom Catechesis with my youth, so I came back for part of the day.)

Anyway, they look like nice cigars, but we will see what they taste like. I had gone over to get some Mexican Tacos(?), Red Hot Choke Me Peppers(?), Mexican Hot Chocolate(?), or whatever they are called, just to try them. Well, when I got there they were sold out. So, I figured what else should I try? I remember someone here liking the Whipped Cream, so I put a 5er in the cart, looked around for other things and ended up with some Jimi (or was it just, HendriX) in the cart.

I just realized why the 'schtick' at CF is familiar, it sounds like Lew Rothman of the old JRCigar magazine days.

HendriX
as described...
We're extremely excited to offer you the newest Factory Direct Boutique exclusive...HendriX.

Backstory: A few months ago, I was smoking with a buddy in the cigar industry. His brand is one of the most popular boutique brands in the world...with the rating and awards to prove it!

He gives me this cigar and tells me to try it. As I'm lighting it up he says "This cigar was gonna be the top price point cigar in our portfolio. MSRP was gonna be $15. But we decided to use a little bit different wrapper, so now we have a few bundles of these to smoke ourselves."

After smoking it for a few minutes (and LOVING it!) I told him, "I've got to have these for the FedHeads! This blend is so smooth and so rich. People will go as crazy for this blend as I am!"

After a little arm twisting...he finally agreed!

I also got Whipped Cream
The hype on this one was:

**NEW AND IMPROVED BLEND!**

The Factory Direct Boutique releases just keep getting better and better and better!

I'm just gonna flat-out say it. Whipped Cream should be a $10 cigar. Period!

The tobacco used in this baby and the Class 7 cuban rollers that handmade Whipped Cream are some of the best we've ever worked with.

And it shows in the cigar! Like, BIG TIME!

Whipped Cream is RIDICULOUSLY tasty! It will probably induce you to mutter a little profanity to yourself because of how amazing the flavors are when you first light it up. (You know what I'm talking about. We've all done it.)

Well, they both went into the freezer. I will have to review them later and let you know what I think. Considering the hype, they better seriously deliver. I will be honest, no matter what!

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Last edited by RevSmoke; 05-06-2020 at 03:21 PM. Reason: spelling
RevSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote