Old 12-12-2020, 11:16 AM   #15
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation
Default Re: Kitchen Remodel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kydsid View Post
Certain pizza's fit in our counter depth. Not a Costco one of course But the medium boxes from most place actually fit.

I have no idea if it has a dual evap. It's next to top of the line so I guess it does. If it does it's because that was on the wife's list. All I can say is yes food lasts longer than the Samsung it replaced. But that could be age or technology.

Oh one other thing. A fridge with multiple LED lights is now a got to have. The lighting difference is amazing and actually helpful.
Thanks Jason. I’m guessing we’re getting almost the same as you with the cafe line and counter depth and to save space interior water dispenser. We/she is going with the matte black for range and fridge ss black for the dishwasher. Stainles for the hood. I will admit that I do also like the black, the all stainless will match everything better and hold up longer. I explained all the downsides of black appliances to her and showed her links of how ss or even white will last the trends of time but she likes it. We even saw some black appliances in person and the first thing she was drawn too where the scratches . We’ll just be careful

Now, for a Christmas gift, I bought her the matching coffee maker too; she is now being swayed by the stainless look for everything

Agree with all the lighting too. I saw the, I think, the ge monogram with the full led back wall and was like . then the f me realization came and it would suck if that wall died.

I am still lured by the Bosch fridges now that they are made to their specs. And the dual compressor/evaporator. The sales person said that wait a few years for the kinks to get worked out they are made to specs but still made in China. I didn’t get a chance to confirm this but he said that people think that the Bosch being dual compressors is equal to their thermador or even Viking lines but they are not, the high end ones use equal duals while the Bosch uses a standard and a mini; not sure if that makes a real difference or not.