View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 03:22 AM   #173
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

First Name: Boffa
Trading: (48)
Partagas
HK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Second Firearm Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevez View Post
Love to hear your thoughts on the nineteen 03 if you do go that route. I'm researching now getting the nineteen 11 defender model in .45 caliber. Have always wanted one as the full size 1911 I have isn't a good CC option. I love it, but don't want to carry it. Been packing away a few bucks here and there to get it and I'm real close.
I should be picking it up in a couple more weeks and will report back when I receive it.

Defenders are nice. Those little mustangs are nice also. Laughing at the stashing away because I do the same. We call it she money, money she don't know about.

Picked up two double barrels yesterday off a guy. Didn't need them but the price was right so I made the purchase. One is a Crescent and the other is a Springfield Stevens I think. Both are pre 1930's and all of the metal is in good shape. The stocks on the other hand….one has a crack and the other may just be loose.
HK3- is offline   Reply With Quote