View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:06 AM   #1
Clint1
Wannabe American

Trading: (0)
Cohiba
Clint1 is on a distinguished road
Smile I just smoked my first Habano! First impressions...

Hello everybody!

This morning I went to a big tobacco shop in my town to buy some Toscanos (italian cigars), but while I was waiting for my turn, a ray of light hit my mind and I yelled into my thoughts

"I want HABANOOOOS!!!"

Then I asked the shop assistant if they had Cuban Cigars in store and... in half a minute I bought a three-cigars pack of Cohiba Siglo II.

Oh boys, what a cigar, what a taste! I finally tasted some serious aroma evolution, every third of it tasted differently and at the end, a marvellous taste of tobacco remained in my mouth. And when it was done, I just wanted to have another. But obviously I didn't.

Well I have to say that I love Toscanos and they are extremely good (for me at least), but Habanos are extremely good in the same way, and I just don't want to compare them for wich is better, simply because they are two different worlds, it would be like comparing classical music to progressive hard rock: you just can't.

I took my decision! For the everyday smokes I'll buy Toscanos, also because they cost much less, and I will keep Habanos for special moments.

I couldn't ever imagine that a cigar could make me so happy

Happy smokes!
Clint1 is offline   Reply With Quote