View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Entertainment for free

Hey folks thought I would try to get some pointers on my situation as it relates to home entertainment. Recently I turned off Directv, cause they pissed me off with refusing to upgrade me some equipment because the equipment that they installed wouldn't actually do what they said it would do. I bought two Roku boxes and initially paid $8 a month to Netflix and $8 to Hulu+. Kept both for a couple of months and then decided they were so similar I cut off Hulu+. Now I am mostly using netflix and watching crackle some too.

My question is this: I have ordered two new laptops for my wife and I, and they both have HDMI outs on them. What I would like to know is what are some free options for streaming from the internet to the TV via HDMI, and I am interested in trying to keep it legal.
I still have the regular Hulu account so I can still stream that to my TV from my laptop.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this for me.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote