View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 12:21 PM   #4
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Room Note Tobaccos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
They're called aromatics and there are thousands of them. Some of them can be pretty light in the taste department if you're used to cigars, like I am. There are also "crossovers"; English blends with some flavoring components, like G.L. Pease Barbary Coast, which has a pleasant room note. A regular aromatic that I like is Comoy's Cask Nš2 Portwood: good clean tobacco flavors with hints of chocolate, vanilla and port wine, very nice room note. I'm sure some more knowledgeable folks will check in with more suggestions and info.
Do not expect that just because it smells good in the air while being smoked means that your wife will like the smell after it settles into the furniture. They do indeed smell very nice to those nearby while being smoked, but...

Now, if that's OK, I will suggest Two Friends Celtic Mist. I have found it to be the most enjoyable to the smoker while giving a very pleasant room note.