View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 12:42 PM   #1198
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3 II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
Nice Huy, curious for the collective on the smith machine: thoughts? I've used the linear at one gym and it was uncomfortable and felt unnatural. Another gym has a startrac 3d which feels more natural.

Do you guys use the smith? Pluses minuses? You read a lot of conflicting info on these it would seem, but when I'm there late at night it does look to be a safer way to lift soloand still be able to go heavy.
I use them only for bent over rows. If you set up correctly you can keep your lats activated for every rep. I think it helps a lot for that. Otherwise I don't use them. I think they have their place for helping new lifters.